- Style Dreamy and romantic
- Latest project The Flower series
- Social Instagram
Sander Coers (b. 1997, Terneuzen) is a photographer based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. The influence of nature in his work is strong, evoked by nostalgic memories of hot summers and sultry evenings of his youth. While working between his studio and on location, he offers us a view into a dreamlike world through intimate portraits and sensual details. By coming up close to his subjects, he allows himself to capture their auras in a dreamy and romantic manner.
- Education 2017-2021 BA Photography, Willem de Kooning Academy, Rotterdam, NL
- Publications & Features New Dutch Photography Talent 2018, Gup Magazine, Subbacultcha, Contributor Magazine, Dutch Design Week, Wül Magazine, Infringe Magazine
- Books Come Home & This Naked Incident (Coming this summer)
This Naked Incident
Book - This Naked Incident
Test shoot for Scorpio Model Management.
Scorpio Model Management
The Flower series
Album "Two Truths"
Debut album "Two Truths"
- 2021 Contour Gallery, Rotterdam NL (01)
- 2021 Noorderlicht Futurama, Museum Belvédère, Heerenveen, NL (02)
- 2020 Gallery Untitled, Rotterdam, NL (03)
- 2019 Gallery Untitled, Rotterdam, NL (04)
- 2018 Galerie KRUIS-WEG 68, Haarlem, NL (05)
- 2018 Beyond Dada en De Stijl Part II, Museum Dr8888, Drachten, NL (06)
- 2018 Moam x Paradiso, Paradiso, Amsterdam, NL (07)
- 2017 New Dutch Photography Talent 2018, art’otel, Amsterdam, NL(08)